Comments

Name *
 Website
 Text *
* Required

(18)
(8) Nick Crisell
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:25:49 +0000

Many thanks for sending me acopy of your promo cd I enjoyed it a lot. Particularly liked Fly The Seven Seas reminded me a little of Nick Drake. I write the ' disjointed ramblings ' column for a local magazine called Round and About ,basically whats on in the area. I have given your next gig at the Farnham Maltings a bit of a write up I'm sure it will be very popular.Best of luck.

(7) Brewster
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:24:54 +0000

Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for the invite to the Dunstable gig in June - I'll try and make it.

JUst sent off for the promo CD, sounds good from what I've heard.

I've been playing with a fellow singer songwriter from not a million miles away from Dunstable - St Albans - called Peter (Pete) Waters. Woth checking out his Myspace log. I'm a mandolin (and banjo) player and contribute mando and harmonica on his new album which was launced last year at the Stables Art Centre in St Albans - worth checking that venue out for your own use?

Anyways, all the best with the album and hopefully see yous in June if not before (ie why are you never it seems playing Central London or even London proper - Dunstable doesn't count!)

Brewster

(6) Stuart Gordon
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:24:21 +0000

Steve gave a great set to a crowd of 3,000 at Martlesham's Music On The Green in Suffolk on Saturday 10th July. It was a delight to actually here live versions of songs from the album.
If you were not on of the 3,000 you missed a storming set.
Well done Steve - it was treat to have you.

Stuart Gordon
Musical Director
Music On The Green

(5) Beverley Caspall
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:23:10 +0000

Hi Steve,

Just emailing to say that yes we would like book you and your band for the Jazz 'n' Folk Sunday on June 20 2010.. The fee £300 for you and the band to perform. Details and contracts to follow.

I will speak to you soon, I am so sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, I have being busy else were.

Regards
Beverley

(4) George Horler
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:21:12 +0000

The site looks and great Steve.
It is also nice and easy to use for some one like me.
The songs sound superb and it was great watching the clip of Alcatraz.
Brilliant memories. I feel proud to have been a part of it.
I have signed up for my ep by the way!!
Love to you the band and your family.
Speak soon
George

(3) Ben
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:20:19 +0000

Really good website steve looking forward to the new album and hopefully coming to see you next gig!

(2) Ian
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:19:38 +0000

Like the new website. From what I've heard the new album is sounding great. Keep music live!

(1) Karen
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:18:02 +0000

Fantastic! There are some brilliant tracks on here, I love Knoll's Wood and found myself humming Blue for days afterwards.