Comments

Name *
 Website
 Text *
* Required

(18)
(18) Mairi
Sun, 29 May 2016 14:24:07 +0000

Would like to hear more!

(17) The Venue@24
Thu, 9 October 2014 16:51:46 +0000

..Sending you thanks from all up here in scotland, staff and guests loved every second here at venue24.... take care and all the best ...:)

spike (manager venue24 )

(16) PAUL DREWERY
Mon, 8 September 2014 15:06:47 +0000

Hey there was just wondering if I could cover you song A Womans Love, I change the lyrics,, is that okay ?

Paul

(15) George
Tue, 18 March 2014 17:01:35 +0000

Just a quick message to say I really enjoyed the gig at the stables and look forward to hearing your new album later this year!

(14) Rusty
Fri, 14 March 2014 10:58:56 +0000

Great website! It looks really good! Keep up the excellent work!

(13) Liz
Wed, 5 March 2014 04:11:18 +0000

Saw the band for a second time last weekend.
Elegant, beautifuly crafted lyrics and arrangements.
A thoroughly enjoyable evening, it would be very hard to tire of this music.

(12) Pauline & Willy
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:29:32 +0000

What a fantastic night you did for us at the Yew Tree in Warminster on Saturday. It was one of our best and we can't wait for you to come back. Make sure you include us on your next tour. Fabulous mix of music.

(11) Nick P
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:28:41 +0000

Hi Steve
Terrific concert at Wavenden on the 24th.
The addition of Hilary made a great difference to the sound effect - in a good way!
There was a real liberty in your performance, you seemed to enjoy yourself throughout the whole evening. It was brilliant, I can't wait to get the CD when it comes out.
Thank you, Steve.

(10) Chris & Phil
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:27:52 +0000

Hi Steve (Ian and Simon too)

We really enjoyed it and will certainly come and see you again. Please do let us know when and where you'll be playing in the near future and we'll do our best to be there.

Love the 'Boy on the Beach' CD too...been listening to it whilst I paint...great stuff! :)

All the best
Chris Gallagher

(9) Paul Daley
Thu, 13 February 2014 19:26:59 +0000

Hi Steve

Both my wife and I really enjoyed your gig at the Stables on Saturday 10th March

Great versions of the Bad Company and Cat Stevens numbers with some excellent and heartfelt original solo material

When you were joined by the band the songs were lively, foot-tappingly good with some lovely and haunting guitar work and unusual ( to me anyway ) drum riffs

All in all it was a great set

Paul Daley