Comments

Leave a Comment for Steve

Fields marked with * are required.
Your E-mail address won't be published.
It's possible that your entry will only be visible in the guestbook after we reviewed it.
We reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish entries.
18 entries.
Mairi wrote on May 29, 2016 at 2:24 pm:
Would like to hear more!
The Venue@24 wrote on October 9, 2014 at 4:51 pm:
..Sending you thanks from all up here in scotland, staff and guests loved every second here at venue24.... take care and all the best ...:) spike (manager venue24 )
PAUL DREWERY wrote on September 8, 2014 at 3:06 pm:
Hey there was just wondering if I could cover you song A Womans Love, I change the lyrics,, is that okay ? thank you Paul
George wrote on March 18, 2014 at 5:01 pm:
Just a quick message to say I really enjoyed the gig at the stables and look forward to hearing your new album later this year!
Rusty wrote on March 14, 2014 at 10:58 am:
Great website! It looks really good! Keep up the excellent work!
Liz wrote on March 5, 2014 at 4:11 am:
Saw the band for a second time last weekend. Elegant, beautifuly crafted lyrics and arrangements. A thoroughly enjoyable evening, it would be very hard to tire of this music.
Pauline & Willy wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:29 pm:
What a fantastic night you did for us at the Yew Tree in Warminster on Saturday. It was one of our best and we can\'t wait for you to come back. Make sure you include us on your next tour. Fabulous mix of music.
Nick P wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:28 pm:
Hi Steve Terrific concert at Wavenden on the 24th. The addition of Hilary made a great difference to the sound effect - in a good way! There was a real liberty in your performance, you seemed to enjoy yourself throughout the whole evening. It was brilliant, I can\'t wait to get the CD when it comes out. Thank you, Steve.
Chris & Phil wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:27 pm:
Hi Steve (Ian and Simon too) We really enjoyed it and will certainly come and see you again. Please do let us know when and where you\'ll be playing in the near future and we\'ll do our best to be there. Love the \'Boy on the Beach\' CD too...been listening to it whilst I paint...great stuff! 🙂 All the best Chris Gallagher
Paul Daley wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:26 pm:
Hi Steve Both my wife and I really enjoyed your gig at the Stables on Saturday 10th March Great versions of the Bad Company and Cat Stevens numbers with some excellent and heartfelt original solo material When you were joined by the band the songs were lively, foot-tappingly good with some lovely and haunting guitar work and unusual ( to me anyway ) drum riffs All in all it was a great set Paul Daley
Nick Crisell wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:25 pm:
Many thanks for sending me acopy of your promo cd I enjoyed it a lot. Particularly liked Fly The Seven Seas reminded me a little of Nick Drake. I write the \' disjointed ramblings \' column for a local magazine called Round and About ,basically whats on in the area. I have given your next gig at the Farnham Maltings a bit of a write up I\'m sure it will be very popular.Best of luck.
Brewster wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:24 pm:
Hi Steve, Thanks very much for the invite to the Dunstable gig in June - I\'ll try and make it. JUst sent off for the promo CD, sounds good from what I\'ve heard. I\'ve been playing with a fellow singer songwriter from not a million miles away from Dunstable - St Albans - called Peter (Pete) Waters. Woth checking out his Myspace log. I\'m a mandolin (and banjo) player and contribute mando and harmonica on his new album which was launced last year at the Stables Art Centre in St Albans - worth checking that venue out for your own use? Anyways, all the best with the album and hopefully see yous in June if not before (ie why are you never it seems playing Central London or even London proper - Dunstable doesn\'t count!) Brewster
Stuart Gordon wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:24 pm:
Steve gave a great set to a crowd of 3,000 at Martlesham\'s Music On The Green in Suffolk on Saturday 10th July. It was a delight to actually here live versions of songs from the album. If you were not on of the 3,000 you missed a storming set. Well done Steve - it was treat to have you. Stuart Gordon Musical Director Music On The Green
Beverley Caspall wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:23 pm:
Hi Steve, Just emailing to say that yes we would like book you and your band for the Jazz \'n\' Folk Sunday on June 20 2010.. The fee £300 for you and the band to perform. Details and contracts to follow. I will speak to you soon, I am so sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, I have being busy else were. Regards Beverley
George Horler wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:21 pm:
The site looks and great Steve. It is also nice and easy to use for some one like me. The songs sound superb and it was great watching the clip of Alcatraz. Brilliant memories. I feel proud to have been a part of it. I have signed up for my ep by the way!! Love to you the band and your family. Speak soon George
Ben wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:20 pm:
Really good website steve looking forward to the new album and hopefully coming to see you next gig!
Ian wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:19 pm:
Like the new website. From what I\'ve heard the new album is sounding great. Keep music live!
Karen wrote on February 13, 2014 at 7:18 pm:
Fantastic! There are some brilliant tracks on here, I love Knoll\'s Wood and found myself humming Blue for days afterwards.